Welcome to our legals and privacy page.
Yes, it’s long, very long. We apologise for that but you know how thorough lawyers like to be. Feel free to read away, all our policies are based on best practise based on a precedent created by website-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com. They are used under Creative Commons License.
Your privacy is important to Vertilux. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Vertilux collects, and the ways in which Vertilux uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Vertilux may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Vertilux
Using personal information
Vertilux may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
- Where Vertilux discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Vertilux may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Vertilux will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Vertilux will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Vertilux is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by post to 65 Assembly Drv, Tullamarine, VIC. 3043
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Vertilux makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Vertilux does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Vertilux will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Vertilux has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Vertilux liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Vertilux negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Vertilux or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Vertilux to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Vertilux has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Vertilux officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Vertilux officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Vertilux.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
Copyright © 2010-2015 Vertilux
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Vertilux.
Vertilux grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- and print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Vertilux does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Vertilux prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
Enforcement of copyright
Vertilux takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Vertilux discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Vertilux may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Vertilux copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to by post to 65 Assembly Drv, Tullamarine, VIC. 3043.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to by post to 65 Assembly Drv, Tullamarine, VIC. 3043.
This copyright notice
This copyright notice is based on a precedent created by website-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.